— And I’m sorry (via these-fading-scars)
The idea that nerds are awkward and don’t ever socialize is the stupidest stereotype ever because like
Have you ever seen two nerds together?
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A CONVENTION?
Give us a topic of a common interest and we’ll socialize way past what normal people can tolerate.
Just because we don’t want to talk to you doesn’t mean we don’t want to talk.
- entering a warm room after being out in the cold
- peeling off your socks after a long day
- the “boom” in your heart when you hear a firework explode
- having someone brush your hair
- the buzz of your fingers opening a package you’ve been waiting for
- writing with a new pen
- the funny feeling in your stomach when you see the sun outside your window and realize you’ve stayed up all night
I think I may have finally killed the fly, but I am unsure due to the fact that I lost the body. Therefore making me unable to properly dispose of it.